click here AccuTherm Radiant Heaters combine the highest grade materials with our in-depth application and manufacturing experience to provide a product to solve the most demanding radiant process heater applications.
viagra online canadian pharmacy The Metal Sheathed Heater provides a uniform wavelength and pattern that is absorbed by all colors with equal efficiency.
canadian pharmacy viagra Units are available in various ratings and lengths and in 2 basic Kw. per sq. ft. capacities.
visit website Catalog #RHS-1 series approximately 1.8 kw. per sq. ft.
Catalog #RHS-2 and RHH-1 series approximately 3.6 kw. per sq. ft.
Applications for AccuTherm Radiant Heaters are drying, preheating, curing, sterilizing, shrink fitting and degreasing, in applications where high temperatures will not cause damage or be a fire hazard.
Caution must be observed so that these heaters do not operate in atmospheres that can cause fire or explosion. In all applications the materials should be thoroughly investigated to insure that the gases produced in the application are controlled so as not to become a fire or explosion hazard. Applications must be in compliance with safety precautions as outlined by the jurisdictional authority.
UL & CSA Recognition on elements.
- Seamless Incoloy® 840 sheath material.
- High purity MgO powder compacted to provide maximum heat conductivity and optimum dielectric strength.
- Type “A” 80/20 resistance wire sized to provide lowest wire watt density for maximum life. Precision wound to provide even heat flux over length of element.
- Fusion welded junction between cold pin/resistance wire giving superior life.
- Bends are recompacted to restore MgO density in bend areas on Hairpin units.
- Highly polished aluminum reflector giving maximum reflectivity, that can be easily cleaned.
- Extruded aluminum channel mounting supports. One piece construction for all models.
- Slide bolt and clamps to provide universal mounting to a variety of supports.
- Integral wiring compartments in end of units, for power connections.
- Secondary insulated mounting supports.
For more information click here.