The Quick Ship Contactor Temperature Control panel provides fast shipment, compact packaging, and is pre-engineered for resistive load applications. The panel is completely assembled, pre-wired, tested, and ready for trouble free installation and operation. Designed for use in industrial environments and outdoor installations. 4
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION FEATURES:
• NEMA 4X Fiberglass Enclosure
• 16”H x 14”W x 8”D Enclosure for 1 Circuit
• 20”H x 16”W x 8”D Enclosure for 2 Circuits
• Single or Three Phase Loads
• 50 Amp Contactor for Resistive Loads (per circuit)
• 120 VAC Control Transformer
• UL Listed4
• Wiring Diagram Permanently Affixed to the Inside of
• Terminals for Customer Supplied Remote Interlock
□ Digital Indicating Thermostat (oF only) 32-999oF range
□ Digital 1/16 th DIN Process Controller with RS485 Communications available (oF or oC) 0-1600oF range
□ Disconnect Switch1
□ Power Fusing2
□ Enclosure Heater3
□ Pilot Light for Indication of Power “ON”
□ Digital Indicating Limit Control with manual reset (oF only) 32-999oF range
□ 1/16th DIN Digital Indicting Limit Control with manual reset (oF or oC) 0-1600oF range
Quick Ship, build your catalog number
1. NEC code requires disconnecting means within sight of a heater.
2. Power fusing is required by NEC for panels greater than 48 amps.
3. Heater is recommended for outdoor panels in cold environments with ambient below 32oF.
4. Although designed and tested for use in outdoor locations, UL rating is Type 1 only.