buy now AccuTherm offers custom design units to be used to supplement other heating systems.
- Seamless Incoloy® 840 sheath material.
- High purity MgO Powder, compacted to provide maximum heat conductivity and optimum dielectric strength.
- Type ‘A’ 80/20 resistance wire sized to provide the lowest wire watt density for maximum life. Precision wound to provide even heat flux over length of element.
- Fusion welded junction between cold pin & resistance wire giving superior life.
- Bends recompacted to restore MgO density in bend areas on formed units.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supports.
- Elements are individually replaceable.
- High temperature bussing and leadwires.
- Flexible conduit with plug and receptacle.
- Handles provided to facilitate positioning in bore.
- Terminal enclosure of heavy gauge steel.
http://rainypass.com/faq/ canadian pharmacy AccuTherm Container Bore Heaters are used to accelerate container heat-up. They are used to reduce start-up time at the beginning of the shift, and to regain operating temperature more rapidly between billets.