AccuTherm’s line of standard over the side immersion heater offers a wide variety of styles and shapes to meet nearly all needs. Whether you are heating a small pail of water or a large tank of caustic, we have the right product for the job. If standard designs do not match the application, we offer fast delivery on most custom designs. Since direct immersion is 100% efficient and over the side immersion heaters require no tank modification these are the most easily used yet among the most effective means to heat your process.
Our heaters are currently UL recognized, CSA compliant and CE approved. We are ASME and National Board certified for Section VIII Div 1 Pressure Vessel Welding. Additionally, we have built heaters to Military standards for the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and DCSC. We have designed and built systems to Canadian pressure vessel codes CRN, ABSA & TSSA. We also meet certain NSF, NACE and API standards.
- How to Calculate KW Requirements for Typical Heater App...November 30, 2015 - 4:40 pm
- Benefits of Using Custom Heaters vs StandardDecember 19, 2014 - 7:04 am
- 873 Series Quick Ship Contactor Control PanelFebruary 19, 2016 - 2:52 pm
- The Importance of Temperature Control in Plastic Injection...January 26, 2015 - 4:01 pm
- Hi, I was just taking a look at your website and filled...March 24, 2020 - 4:47 am by Gertie Furey
- Electrical heating calculationMarch 15, 2020 - 3:36 am by Brijratan Chandak
- Like you blog .I want to learn in more detail.February 14, 2020 - 9:16 am by Tanveer Aslam
- Need to find powerful online marketing that has no per click...February 13, 2020 - 12:19 pm by Claribel Champion de Crespigny